I agree. Cassie in Mario's body trying to convince her father who she is. Except when question by her dad about only something Cassie would know she has no memory of that situation. Mario as Cassie can recall the correct answer to his question.
I like where Misty_hyde is going with this one. A few extra touches with the tech to make sure that Cassie can't tell Daddy who she really is would be cool. If not a memory transfer, maybe a mental block that prevents her from spilling her true ID?
I agree. Cassie in Mario's body trying to convince her father who she is. Except when question by her dad about only something Cassie would know she has no memory of that situation. Mario as Cassie can recall the correct answer to his question.
ReplyDeleteI like where Misty_hyde is going with this one. A few extra touches with the tech to make sure that Cassie can't tell Daddy who she really is would be cool. If not a memory transfer, maybe a mental block that prevents her from spilling her true ID?
ReplyDeleteNice Idea like that.
ReplyDelete