Sunday, August 30, 2020

Second Time Around


3 comments:

  1. What a tough switch for both of them. I bet the "second time around" wasn't a picnic. I wonder how Becca did, going from being an 8 yr old girl to an 18 yr old guy? Mental institute?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a tough ten years. So how someway, we were switched into another bodies. While he was my brother about 2 years ago. And me into a little girl. I learned how to be a girl, without faked it. The strangest thing is we both remember who we were. If it didn't happen we both would be doing whatever it was. And now were grown up again. He was that geeky kid, and me grown up. To be a beauty young woman. Would I change my life, as a girl probably not!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After a few years in a nental institute something cli ked indide Becca and she understood her nee body and life. Now she is a professor at Yale. She is going to be suprised by this years freshman class

    ReplyDelete