chilloing, very well written
re-readiing this great horror story. I had another thought the way he is talking at the end he's gooing to turn everybody back & he will be the only Kelly!!
Thats kinda what I thought too.Maybe he will goof up and switch the wrong Kelly's back to their bodies
What a beautiful model!!!!! Zoe
Awesome continuation. I do agree with Cal Narri, it would be funny to see the mom, dad, and son end up in the wrong bodies.
chilloing, very well written
ReplyDeletere-readiing this great horror story. I had another thought the way he is talking at the end he's gooing to turn everybody back & he will be the only Kelly!!
ReplyDeleteThats kinda what I thought too.
DeleteMaybe he will goof up and switch the wrong Kelly's back to their bodies
What a beautiful model!!!!! Zoe
ReplyDeleteAwesome continuation. I do agree with Cal Narri, it would be funny to see the mom, dad, and son end up in the wrong bodies.
ReplyDelete