Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Might Be Her Only Chance


 

6 comments:

  1. Almost thought that the old man wanted to stay in Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be interesting to see this concept evolve a little. You've never said but do traders have to be in close proximity to switch? Or better to physically touch? If they did then he could have run off in her body and she would have been stuck.

    Also, what if one trader wants to swap and the other one doesn't? Right now, it seems like they are all mutual. But what if the trader with the stronger will could force a swap?

    lol - I like these stories, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i theorize if the traders didn't swap back an equivalent of the vegan police from scott pilgrim would show up 😂

      Delete
    2. HA! Now that's funny.

      Delete
  3. Glad the traders swapped back. Been seeing to many stolen bodies captions lately. I enjoy that they were both able to have a good experience

    ReplyDelete
  4. charming & funny goodpic, I some how misse dthis.I love the trader series

    ReplyDelete