LOL, too weirdly real somehow
If I were him/her I would leave the country as her and start a new life
Who is the model in the pic?
How can he drop a bomb like that and expect the dude to go through this? Give him a minute to gather his thoughts and see if he'll continue
Have Charlie stay as Abby somehow
Even tho its weird, but I have to admit that its super hot
Talk about weird conversations . . .
LOL, too weirdly real somehow
ReplyDeleteIf I were him/her I would leave the country as her and start a new life
ReplyDeleteWho is the model in the pic?
ReplyDeleteHow can he drop a bomb like that and expect the dude to go through this? Give him a minute to gather his thoughts and see if he'll continue
ReplyDeleteHave Charlie stay as Abby somehow
ReplyDeleteEven tho its weird, but I have to admit that its super hot
ReplyDeleteTalk about weird conversations . . .
ReplyDelete