Cool follow up. I love the idea of traders, but with any power (as long as people are involved) there would be some who abuse it. For example, do both Traders have to agree to the swap? Could Preston stay in Abby's body just be refusing to switch back?
while I haven't really thought out the rules on how Traders work I like these to lean happier o if someone want their body back they can switch back if they want.
Great continuation awxy & fubby. WHydo I feel something will go wrong?
ReplyDeleteCool follow up. I love the idea of traders, but with any power (as long as people are involved) there would be some who abuse it. For example, do both Traders have to agree to the swap? Could Preston stay in Abby's body just be refusing to switch back?
ReplyDeletewhile I haven't really thought out the rules on how Traders work I like these to lean happier o if someone want their body back they can switch back if they want.
Delete