best to report the witch to IT's coven using powers for revenge
LOL OUCH! great pic.Good storry. I loike the waythe new manuses his strenght against 'her'/
Awesome. Great pic. Great story
several reasons;! its not me, its my hormones; 2 she a slut, and will do anyone with a bump in there pants, 3 I drank to much, and they a easy score. So they said .
Love this one . . . I wonder, did Audrey know Charlie's wife before she slept with him? Or did she use her magic to figure out he was cheating?
Wait is this debby ryan?????
best to report the witch to IT's coven using powers for revenge
ReplyDeleteLOL OUCH! great pic.Good storry. I loike the waythe new manuses his strenght against 'her'/
ReplyDeleteAwesome. Great pic. Great story
ReplyDeleteseveral reasons;! its not me, its my hormones; 2 she a slut, and will do anyone with a bump in there pants, 3 I drank to much, and they a easy score. So they said .
ReplyDeleteLove this one . . . I wonder, did Audrey know Charlie's wife before she slept with him? Or did she use her magic to figure out he was cheating?
ReplyDeleteWait is this debby ryan?????
ReplyDelete