Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Leaving The Reunion


10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think she's Jessica Gomes

      https://www.instagram.com/iamjessicagomes/

      Delete
    2. Or Adeline Rudolph

      https://www.instagram.com/adelinerudo/

      Delete
  2. Dunno why but; In addition to becoming a young and attractive biological woman, and having sex (lots of) like one, I've always fantasied about breastfeeding.
    Wake up on a female body and start figuring how to express milk and then find someone suck my breasts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent story &WOPW! what a babe. well written. part 2 p[lease?

    ReplyDelete
  4. please part 2 please! Great work

    ReplyDelete
  5. it always surprises me which captions become hits. amazed you all love this one. i may do a follow up at some point since this got so much love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take ur time, this was really great work of yours, I love stories like these. I'm guessing the guy does something to keep her body for good? That's what I would do of course if I had her body.

      Delete
  6. I really like the idea that you hinted at here, Miranda wondering why he wanted to switch afterward . . . seeing him stealing glances at his new tits but not wanting to explore his new body in public. There is so much room for this one to grow.
    - He could just be escaping his own life for some reason
    - He might have always wanted to be a girl and switching with her was the perfect opportunity to see what it's like
    - What if he needs a girl body for a specific reason?
    - - Like he has a crush on a girl who's gay and wants to use her body to get close to his crush?
    - - His rival at work is single and likes brunettes so to get closer to him and prevent him from getting a promotion he needs a hot girl body?

    lol - There are lots of directions you could take this . . .

    ReplyDelete