Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Lavish Lifestyle


14 comments:

  1. Even if he's poor as Jenna, he still has a rocking body, better than short and fat
    He can use her Instagram fame to get an onlyfans... That's what hot insta chicks do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a very realistic story. A: Who wouldn't want to be a sexy girl, rich or poor. B: There's not a handsome man on the planet that wouldn't want to take care of her! She's very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True that!
      I would rather be an arm candy trophy wife than myself

      Delete
    2. And if you are into guys (like I am) you can attract a lot of hot studs with a body like that!

      Delete
    3. I'm not into guys, but with that body, I wouldn't mind giving it a try. ��
      Oh boy!... All the things and all the people I would try and let try me if I had that body ��

      Delete
    4. You would be surprised how wonderful and right it
      feels to do it with a handsome man if you are a girl.

      Delete
    5. One can only wish!
      If only... I would have dick in my mouth all day long. I would swallow that tasty cum like a good girl.

      Delete
    6. It's not just that. It's about feeling pure desire for a wonderful man! It's about looking into his eyes while he fucks you and seeing how much he wants you and feeling how much you want him. Magic!

      Delete
    7. Sounds like such a beautiful experience. Being a woman must be amazing. Too bad that that is something I can never truly experience. To spark someone's desire like that.

      Delete
  3. There is an old saying "never judge a book by its cover".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd happily take any amount of debt for a body like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the twist, alas a number of the Instagram beauties are quite like that.

    True, though if I found myself in that situation. I'd turn things around and do things the right way with Instagram and as an Influencer. That she probably couldn't figure out how to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good story. I liked the shot of reality and the regret. Those elements made it more powerful . . . much better.

    ReplyDelete