Steven is Pam
Pam is Joe
Joe is Ana-Sofia
Ana-Sofia is Javi
Javi is Peggy
Peggy is Raquel
Raquel is Brooke
Brooke is Steven
Kylie is herself
I haven't decided on a release schedule yet for this. It will most likely be one cap a day along with a regular cap but who knows. Anyways enjoy!


This is great! I enjoy your work so much! :D
ReplyDeleteThe mythical third sister is finally arriving!
ReplyDelete"Hey Raquel," He called out, "Please sit for a second longer."
ReplyDeletePeggy sighed, and sat back down, "What."
"What you said, it's incorrect. You are not the hottest girl in my class." He replied, Peggy's hand tightened on the glass drink, ready to toss it in the presumptious boy's face. "You are using her body, sure, but you are not her."
Peggy froze. How could he know.
"I thought maybe I'd give you a chance, I mean who wouldn't enjoy being in Raquel's body, but now, now I think I'll just add my own control to it."
"Your own control..., no, I'm leaving now." Peggy attempted to stand back up. But Raquel's legs no longer responded to her.
"No, I don' t think you are. It took me a long time to get this right, so imagine my surprise when there was someone else controlling Raquel's body. But alas you and I are not compatable."
"Release me." Peggy hissed. "My benefactor will destroy you."
"Hmm, I'm worming into your memories right now. Damn, you're a fat ugly cunt aren't you." The boy hummed along, seemingly scanning something.
"Fuck you." Peggy spit out. "Fuck you!" But her voice was strained, she could only manage a whisper now.
"Yeah, sorry about that, getting your name wrong, I'll say it right from now on piggy." Raquel's face had peggy's look of immense hatred on it. "Ha, that face is kinda hot actually." Peggy continued glaring.
"Well, I'll tell ya your fate then." He said.
Peggy said nothing.
"Ho, just realized this is basically a villain monologue. Ha!." The boy smirked. "So I created an AI, it is that which is currently and inexorably taking over Raquel's body right now. It has programmed behaviour, but can use your memories and Raquel's brain to continue learning. It's honestly quite the feat of Computer Science and BioEngineering but alas my genius will go unremarked because no way in hell am I releasing it."
Now, Peggy truly began to grow fearful, her anger being overwhelmed by the sudden dread.
"I'm sorry I'll do whatever you want, listen to your game stories. I'm experienced I can.. I can suck your dick way better than Raquel ever could have... what... whats going to happen to me...?" Peggy started blubbering, her voice still unable to go above a whisper.
"Oh you will? All is forgiven then! Nothings going to happen to you now, just lean over and kiss me and we can start over." The boy replied, with a smile.
Peggy's eyes went wide, and she started leaning in, then stopped. Raquel's body gained full composure, losing all of the previous panic, then said in a normal voice, "Hi Rory."
Rory grinned. "Hey there A.V.A.. Nice timing."
"Thanks." Ava looked down, squeezing Raquel's generous boobs. "Say, now that piggy is off to the farm, let's drop this human ritual, and enjoy this body." Rory didn't need to be asked twice, getting up with Racquel's body, dropping a generous tip on the table. "So you were telling me about those final moments?"
They headed out the door. "Oh yeah! So it was just the two of us, I could barely hear the game over the thumping of my heart, and he gets the jump on me..."
who is the woman you use for the mom?
ReplyDeleteNice first caption in the new set. I like how Aunt Peggy isn't enjoying being Raquel anymore.
ReplyDelete