The GS during Halloween? Perfect moment for chaos to strike.
Would love to be in Jaime's body! Zoe
get in line ;)
What a nice twist to the GS. Striking at Halloween. I would for sure not mind finding myself in a sexy costume or really a good costume for a change.I've toyed with having the GS hit during a comic convention or the like.
yeah i figured it be fun to do even if there is an actual date in the story for the great shift to do kind of a what if? story
LOL! gret halowean captions.
Sorry I missed these when that were posted. The new Jamie is a very lucky person.
The GS during Halloween? Perfect moment for chaos to strike.
ReplyDeleteWould love to be in Jaime's body! Zoe
ReplyDeleteget in line ;)
DeleteWhat a nice twist to the GS. Striking at Halloween. I would for sure not mind finding myself in a sexy costume or really a good costume for a change.
ReplyDeleteI've toyed with having the GS hit during a comic convention or the like.
yeah i figured it be fun to do even if there is an actual date in the story for the great shift to do kind of a what if? story
DeleteLOL! gret halowean captions.
ReplyDeleteSorry I missed these when that were posted. The new Jamie is a very lucky person.
ReplyDelete