Love the idea for more than a swap at the party, can you do guys switching with sexy cosplayers like Giu Hellsing or Jessica Nigri?
sure can. I just wrote one real quick with Giu ;)
awesome i can't wait!!
I like how Ken and James are both drunk and not thinking things through, just going with the flow . . . lol The girl in the hockey mask is about to learn a thing or two! Steven is going to make sure of that.
Love the idea for more than a swap at the party, can you do guys switching with sexy cosplayers like Giu Hellsing or Jessica Nigri?
ReplyDeletesure can. I just wrote one real quick with Giu ;)
Deleteawesome i can't wait!!
DeleteI like how Ken and James are both drunk and not thinking things through, just going with the flow . . . lol
ReplyDeleteThe girl in the hockey mask is about to learn a thing or two! Steven is going to make sure of that.