Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Accidentally Got In The Way


Update: As of now it looks like the Vinnie's sister option is going to win! But I'm giving it til the end of Sunday before I finalize it.

So this is something I wanted to try out between here and the Patreon. A sort of "Your Choice" where I post the caps here for everyone but the Switcher/Trader Patreon Tiers will get to vote on where to go next. In this case, will Jim switch into

Vinnie's mom or Vinnie's sister?

This is very "low stakes" meaning it's not going to be some long series. Just a cap or two. But this is a way for me to test the waters and see how it works so I can eventually try something bigger.

So if you're already a Patron head on over and vote and if you want to join just click that red button in the top right ;)


4 comments:

  1. Love a good swap remote story :) Excited to see where it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea. I like how it's just two buddies having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is going to be a busy week. Can't wait for the remote to get lost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn i wanted the mom to win hahahah

    ReplyDelete