Saturday, April 23, 2022

Did It For You 1


6 comments:

  1. "Wait, please. My sister told me you used to crush on her before you and I began dating. When you and I broke up, I was devastated. She came to me and told me that she wanted to help. She said she was attracted to guys but all of the men she was attracted to were gay. She told me that this would solve both our problems, she could find a man she loved that would love her back in my body. I could be with you and she could be the guy she has always wanted to be but never told anyone about. Please, give us a chance. I'm going to be like this forever, my sister and I can't trade back."

    "Look Mac, or I guess Jenny now, if what you say is true, Georgia and I are deeply in love. She proposed to me last night and I had already picked out a ring for her because I was ready to propose. We're truly soulmates. Georgia is tall, busty and blonde. She's smart, assertive, sexy and she turns me on. Actually, and quite frankly, Jenny is just a pretty, sweet, girl next door type. I never was attracted to Jenny. I did tell her that I was gay and I was going to break up with you so she could maybe be able to help you over the breakup. I have no idea why she told you I was. Mac... um, Jenny, I dated you to make sure that I was NOT attracted to men. You were a handsome, funny, sexy guy with a great career and if I was into boys, you would be a great catch. But I am completely into girls and totally hooked on Georgia. I'm sorry you gave up so much, I wish I could do something for you."

    "My own sister lied to me to steal my life and body?"

    "I guess so. Look, Jenny. I'll try to help you adapt if you want. I'm sorry this happened to you, I do believe you though. You sound like Jenny in your voice but you're body English and the way you talk, you are Mac, or you used to be. Jenny, tell me truthfully, looking at me now, are you really attracted to me? You tell me you are and I know Mac was but your body is not really reacting like a woman's body when she is near a person she loves in that way. Your nipples aren't hard, your aren't breathing heavy, with that skimpy outfit, I could tell if you were wet, down there."

    The new woman collapsed on the couch and put her face in her hands and began to sob.

    "You're right, I don't feel the same way about you. On the way over here, I wore a skimpy dress and guys were checking me out and I was disgusted like that as I thought I would be. I'm afraid I might be straight as a girl."

    Maria sat down next to her former boyfriend and put her arm around her.

    "It'll be okay, I'll help you sweetie. I do prefer women but the fact is, sex with a guy is pretty exciting, just not as good for me as sex with Georgia. It's more than just the physical attraction, it's deeper than that. Uh, did Jenny tell you anything about your cycle? When was your last period?"

    "Oh God, I have to put up with that and maybe getting pregnant too. Why was I so stupid?"

    "Love makes people stupid sometimes and you trusted your sister. First, let's get you back into that dress and I'll help you fix your makeup then we can go see Georgia. She's great at dealing with crisis's."

    "Thank you Maria," Jenny said.

    "you're welcome Jenny."

    6 months later, Jenny was a bridesmaid for Georgia and Maria's wedding and caught one of the bouquets the brides threw. She got engaged a few months later to a nice guy she met the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he tries to swap with georgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Mac went to all that trouble just to get rejected. I wonder if he stole Jenny's body or if she agreed to trade lives?

    ReplyDelete