oh definitely. I also like to post POV caps which have YOU in the role in the caption. Also gif caps and just other random caps I share when the mood strikes :)
that said over the past few months I've been working very very hard to make a large backorder of caps so that I will be posting here on the blog more as well.
great pic & story. unusual plot well handled
ReplyDeleteDo you post more captions on Patreon than you do here?
ReplyDeleteThe Patreon mainly because i post a lot of the commissions I make for the two higher tiers
DeleteOkay. But is there more captions on Patreon aside from the commissions?
Deleteoh definitely. I also like to post POV caps which have YOU in the role in the caption. Also gif caps and just other random caps I share when the mood strikes :)
Deleteoh a patreon specific series that I'll only share on there.
Deletethat said over the past few months I've been working very very hard to make a large backorder of caps so that I will be posting here on the blog more as well.
DeleteI especially like your bodyhopper and family swap captions, so I hope there are more of those on there. I'm thinking of subbing.
Deletewould love the support! :)
DeleteAlso just so you know I have two family swap series coming up, one for the blog and one for the patreon. Both are series that were commissioned
love it so much, when the person embraces her new body
ReplyDeleteI love the pic and the story. It's cool to see Terry loving his new life.
ReplyDelete