I'll do anything do my master once he gives me a hot body like hers.
Part of them were their former selves. But the device the programing. Was so ingrained in their psyche. It was almost nature for them to be his sluts.
Bill is right.I would love to that body and be someone's breedable slut.Anyone wants me?
Lets do it sister
Love the story and the karma. I wonder how the hot women are doing as strong athletic men?
I'll do anything do my master once he gives me a hot body like hers.
ReplyDeletePart of them were their former selves. But the device the programing. Was so ingrained in their psyche. It was almost nature for them to be his sluts.
ReplyDeleteBill is right.
ReplyDeleteI would love to that body and be someone's breedable slut.
Anyone wants me?
Lets do it sister
DeleteLove the story and the karma. I wonder how the hot women are doing as strong athletic men?
ReplyDelete