Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2022

Testing Her Machine 11



That's all I have for now. More to come later!

8 comments:

  1. Let the chaos commence! Either everyone will be happy with their new bodies or something will go horribly wrong~ I'm hoping for the latter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is nate going to feel Carl's attractiveness towards his mother? I look forward to whatever sort of chaos you come up with next. I hope this one isn't on break for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really need to have tags or a search function. Can't find the beginning of the story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there is a tag called "testing her machine" on every cap in this series. They're all there

      Delete
  4. I really wanted to see more adventures of him as his mom, maybe he ends up as Carl’s mom? Heh

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a tangled mess!LOL! a disaster waiting to happen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope he swaps into debbies body again and debbie swaps with a man and show him how good that body can feel

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are the best at these musical bodies type stories. Can't wait to see who Nate ends up swapping with next (hoping for a lesbian classmate personally).

    ReplyDelete