I really love that the mom is so open about it and has no problem with her son having sexual fun with her body and that she is aware that his friends find her hot. I hope she does some fucked up shit like fucking her old body with her husbands or swapping her sons friend into hers
I think a new series with reversal rings could have potential to be my new favorite. I hope it gets very sexual and a bit like our son the switcher.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun series, nice start
ReplyDeleteLOL good start.
ReplyDeleteI really love that the mom is so open about it and has no problem with her son having sexual fun with her body and that she is aware that his friends find her hot. I hope she does some fucked up shit like fucking her old body with her husbands or swapping her sons friend into hers
ReplyDeleteGreat start!
ReplyDelete