I asked the Patreon to list some of their favorite pictures from caps they'd like to see rebooted. While I can't promise to do them all they gave me a good number to choose from :) Here's the first!
While this was a good use of the same picture, after reading the original caption I really would prefer if you brought back that "swap roulette" concept. There were request to make it a sequel then and I am sure others would like it to have a sequel now. The "swap roulette" should be a series.
Would love to hear the responses from all the friends and if he lets any of them bang her. Zoe
ReplyDeleteA second part sounds really good, hope you consider it
ReplyDeleteSecond part would be great, especially seeing how Brenda reacts!
ReplyDeletegreat useof pic & well written
ReplyDeleteGreat cap
ReplyDeleteI like this one better than the original. Well done.
ReplyDeleteWhile this was a good use of the same picture, after reading the original caption I really would prefer if you brought back that "swap roulette" concept. There were request to make it a sequel then and I am sure others would like it to have a sequel now. The "swap roulette" should be a series.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea 😍!
Delete