Same tastes, what a perfect couple.
u didn't read the last sentence did u. this couple is going to crash and burn
They perfect for the moment, of course new Fiona gonna expand to new territory
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thanks for a great series.... I'm going to miss my daily dose of the lovely Kyle / Fiona!!!
Sequel please
this was a commission series so probably wont be a sequel
you should make a story of this in fictionmania, those caps are amazing
Glad everyone loved it! This was a blast to write
Great series. I love how Reggie likes Kyle as Fiona better than the original Fiona.
Then Kyle got pregnant and regret swapping bodies in the first place, the end.
Same tastes, what a perfect couple.
ReplyDeleteu didn't read the last sentence did u. this couple is going to crash and burn
DeleteThey perfect for the moment, of course new Fiona gonna expand to new territory
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks for a great series.... I'm going to miss my daily dose of the lovely Kyle / Fiona!!!
ReplyDeleteSequel please
ReplyDeletethis was a commission series so probably wont be a sequel
Deleteyou should make a story of this in fictionmania, those caps are amazing
ReplyDeleteGlad everyone loved it! This was a blast to write
ReplyDeleteGreat series. I love how Reggie likes Kyle as Fiona better than the original Fiona.
ReplyDeleteThen Kyle got pregnant and regret swapping bodies in the first place, the end.
ReplyDelete