Woah, I am looking forward to see this story. I have so many questions, which I imagine you'll answer in the next part. Looking forward to it. ~ narri
Answers? Only Madison in Zach could provide them, and they're gone!
Cool start, some stealing your body just like that.
I wonder why she wanted to give up such a hot body! Looking forward to next parts
I can't for the life of me remember who this model is
Great start. I don't know why she swapped bodies, but he got the better end of that deal.
Woah, I am looking forward to see this story. I have so many questions, which I imagine you'll answer in the next part. Looking forward to it. ~ narri
ReplyDeleteAnswers? Only Madison in Zach could provide them, and they're gone!
DeleteCool start, some stealing your body just like that.
ReplyDeleteI wonder why she wanted to give up such a hot body! Looking forward to next parts
ReplyDeleteI can't for the life of me remember who this model is
ReplyDeleteGreat start. I don't know why she swapped bodies, but he got the better end of that deal.
ReplyDelete