would love to see a sequel
Totally! I want to see sequel too
same here, yes a sequel please
Suprise twist, Missy and the father also are swapped
I liked how they've started to really act like they are each other. I wonder if Anna knows about the bedtime wrestling matches . . . lol
wickedly funny I love the way tyey adjust & assume the others personas
Anna definitely knows about the wrestling matches. Good to see the son being a good mother and wife and the mom being a good son.
Will they switch back or will Eddie continue to have to be mom and wife. Funny how Anna is arguing with her own daughter, really taking the role of her son. Also funny how Eddie is "wrestling" with Bill.
would love to see a sequel
ReplyDeleteTotally! I want to see sequel too
Deletesame here, yes a sequel please
DeleteSuprise twist, Missy and the father also are swapped
ReplyDeleteI liked how they've started to really act like they are each other. I wonder if Anna knows about the bedtime wrestling matches . . . lol
ReplyDeletewickedly funny I love the way tyey adjust & assume the others personas
ReplyDeleteAnna definitely knows about the wrestling matches. Good to see the son being a good mother and wife and the mom being a good son.
ReplyDeleteWill they switch back or will Eddie continue to have to be mom and wife. Funny how Anna is arguing with her own daughter, really taking the role of her son. Also funny how Eddie is "wrestling" with Bill.
ReplyDelete