That's exactly my purpose in life, to live that puberty time as a girl, start over my time wasted.
well written, great pic I wonder how the poor girl did?
Lucky boyfriend.
I don't know how to tell you this, but you're mathematically wrong tbh😬
Respectfully
care to explain?
right? I was beginning to doubt myself, but the math is pretty straight forward.
It would have been tough on Evan but think about Katie. She is 7 and suddenly she's going off to college. No way can she handle the classes or being an adult. What happened to her?
Facts. Sometimes I wanna see the other perspective
That's exactly my purpose in life, to live that puberty time as a girl, start over my time wasted.
ReplyDeletewell written, great pic I wonder how the poor girl did?
ReplyDeleteLucky boyfriend.
ReplyDeleteI don't know how to tell you this, but you're mathematically wrong tbh😬
ReplyDeleteRespectfully
Deletecare to explain?
Deleteright? I was beginning to doubt myself, but the math is pretty straight forward.
DeleteIt would have been tough on Evan but think about Katie. She is 7 and suddenly she's going off to college. No way can she handle the classes or being an adult. What happened to her?
ReplyDeleteFacts. Sometimes I wanna see the other perspective
Delete