And so do I.
nice ;)
LOL! that they want the aunt to play in his place
She needs to look in the mirror and see how beautiful she is! One day those silly boys will regret not being nice to her! Zoe
She just needs to find an group of guys to play new fun games with. 😁
Poor kid, I wonder how the Aunt is doing and if they've figured out how to use the statue to switch back.
And so do I.
ReplyDeletenice ;)
DeleteLOL! that they want the aunt to play in his place
ReplyDeleteShe needs to look in the mirror and see how beautiful she is! One day those silly boys will regret not being nice to her! Zoe
ReplyDeleteShe just needs to find an group of guys to play new fun games with. 😁
ReplyDeletePoor kid, I wonder how the Aunt is doing and if they've figured out how to use the statue to switch back.
ReplyDelete