Sunday, December 11, 2022

No One Will Ever Know


13 comments:

  1. I'm sure they will have an interesting conversation once they trade back. All though who know maybe Makenzie enjoyed her time or is curious about trying it again. I'm Justin wouldn't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool story. I wonder how they switch back? Does the medallion need one of his hairs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, if Kenzie took his form, then he should make the change permanent to avoid any suspicion of his doing. And would be an ideal life for the new Mackenzie Jones taking where she left off..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wickedly funny! I see lots oif possiblities here. more with this story PLS

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha had a feeling this would be popular. Unfortunately its the only pic I have of her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have a good enough continuation of this story I wouldn't mind if you used the same picture again.

      Delete
    2. Her name is Emma Welyki

      Delete
    3. Here you habe more pictures with her

      https://www.instagram.com/emma.welyki/

      Delete
    4. I’d personally like to see the story take off from Mackenzie’s POV as well.

      If only their bodies morphed into each other and not their clothes, it’d be really interesting to see Mackenzie’s friends reactions to Mackenzie’s body morphing into Justin’s out of no where at Mackenzie’s pool party but her clothes burst due to adopting Justin’s size, and everyone’s panicking that a naked Justin’s there out of nowhere and Mackenzie’s trying to figure out what happened. I imagine that Mackenzie’s POV is pretty hilarious to see play out and since we see her friend’s reactions, we don’t need to use the same model ^^

      Delete
  6. a great transformation cap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha thanks for the model name!! i've been looking at pics all morning and thinking how to proceed with the story ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. More of this pls!! While he is having fun, What about Mackenzie dont waste time and makes things in his body that he regrets when turning back to his old self,(like wear a bikini in a pool party) thank you for your art !!

    ReplyDelete