Pages

Monday, December 26, 2022

Rebel Infiltration


I found this picture and just had to write something. It started as a solo cap but as you can see, I started to get carried away. I left it vague enough to come back to at some point if I want ;)

10 comments:

  1. Omg best star wars cap I've seen please continue it make it a series its really.good hope.everyone had a good holiday

    Love alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a brilliant TG Caption. A series would be EPIC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please make this a series. Love to see his reaction when he finds out it's his daughter, and thus Padme's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent! I was hoping people would like this one. I've got a few pictures in mind for a follow up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great!!! Can't wait for the sequel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of this becoming a series. I wonder what the two Sith will get up to in those forms. Also, is it possible for Luke or Leia to get accidentally pulled out of stasis?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember that in Star Wars Legends was thing called transfer essence, use by Palpatine and Valkorion to escape from death by jumping into another body, Darth Bane also try to use this on his female apprentice Darth Zannah. Is from this you use this idea?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any updates on the potential follow-up?

    ReplyDelete