Monday, January 2, 2023

New Years Resolutions

 Happy New Year everyone!

2022 was one of my best years ever thanks to all of your support here and on the Patreon. So now obviously I want to beat last year and make 2023 even better! I hope to one day quit my job so I can do this full time, but I feel that's going to aways off. :)

For staters a few things I want to do. I'm going to try and post more F2F caps for those fans who love them. I've always had a tougher time writing them and one of the main reasons I don't do them as often, as I've stated in the past, is that if I make a F2F cap with a model than that usually means I'm asked to write a follow up from the other woman's body. Just the idea of committing to two caps is enough to make me put it off. However, I've decided to just take the photos of two different women and use them in one cap! This will make things a lot easier for me. I've already asked Patreons to throw out their ideas and got a few already written and posted a preview cap for the higher tiers. (It'll be posted here on the blog soon so don't fret!)

Over on the Patreon side I want to try and post more exclusive series over there as well. I do post the commissioned series that people request but I'd like to also have some Switch Hitter originals on there as well. I did a poll and was shocked to find that the majority of people prefer series over solo caps! A whopping 83% out of over 100 voters. I knew they were popular just not that they were preferred so much! Interesting information for sure.

I also want to post more GIF caps as well. I've accumulated a nice little folder full of GIFs I think will make great caps so expect to see more of those. A few might even make their way over here to the main blog sometimes!

Ongoing Series.

These are what I get the most comments about. I am so thrilled that people love my long form body swapping crazy stories like Thanksgiving and Our Son the Switcher etc. But they are not easy to write and I have to be in the right mindset. I know people want to see them continued but emailing and commenting on other caps asking when I'm going to finish them will honestly have the opposite effect of what you want. It makes the series feel like a chore and I don't think any of us want that! I could easily churn out some half assed continuation for any of these series but I don't have that in me. It doesn't feel right, ya know? 

I absolutely love what I do and I'm pretty sure it shows with the quality of my work. I've got a new family series in the works that I think will be a hit so be on the lookout for that soooon.

I will say that the series most likely to return first is Remote's Journey. That's the easiest to return to since it's just continuous forward momentum of chaos lol

OK that's all for now! Thank you again for all of your support over the years. November 2023 will be the TEN YEAR Anniversary of this blog. I can't believe it's been that long.

Subscribe to Patreon Here for more switchy goodness!

10 comments:

  1. UGH definitely not a fan of F2F (aka Wow! I'm now slightly taller!) caps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You fool, there's still the thrill of flat girls switching into busty girls, or young-old swaps, or race swaps, or jealous female body hoppers or any number of fun F2F scenarios

      Delete
    2. I totally agree with Q here, there is a lot of fun in f2f caps. My favorites!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year and looking forward to your newest captions! Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to see a bowsette series where bowsers transformed body gets swapped around

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great news! Your F2F captions are very cool, waiting for update. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy to hear that you want to do more on patreon. I just have the abo there to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am aware of the irony of inquiring and suggesting a continuation of a series, especially on this post, but you mentioned some series here I'd just like to place a reminder of the "swapping bender" series as potential. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not on your patreon but your commissions tag shows that your patreon people have brought more creativity out of you. Thank you for being regular poster. Hope to see this go for many years. Happy 2023!

    ReplyDelete