Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Patreon Goal Achieved!

 So, we hit an awesome milestone over on the Patreon with 250 current subscribers. I had set a goal saying that if we reached 250, I would post a cap a day every day for ALL tiers. That means Gif caps, commissioned caps, POV caps etc for everyone to enjoy.

Starting tonight I will be doing just that! I figured I would mention it here because if there was ever a time to "sample the goods" it would probably be now. You can subscribe at the lowest tier for just $3 and then get kind of a taste of what's going on over on Patreon for the next few weeks, ya know?

Please, just so there's no confusion. $3 tier is the basic tier with usually ONLY 3 caps a week (Tues, Thurs, and Sat). Its only during these two weeks I'll post some of the extra stuff. So, if you do decide to sub for the month it'll only be those two weeks that has this special going on then it reverts back to normal 3 caps a week. Make sense?

Anyway, subscribe if ya wanna! Any and all help goes to fueling both the Patreon and this massive main blog. I hope to be doing this for many years to come!

Patreon

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! If you subscribe on Patreon, do you get access to all of the previous Patreon caps? And how many of those are there roughly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes when you subscribe you get to see the previous posts.

      Switcher tier and above has a few hundred caps available.

      The Remote's Journey tier is about half that, roughly

      Delete