Monday, February 27, 2023

Forgive Me


10 comments:

  1. model is hot! know the name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIs old body dies and he is gonna get used to love his son as his wife.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know people always ask for follow-ups but I think this would be one that deserves it. You left us with too many soap-opera questions. Will Valerie wake up? If so then what? In the meantime what will become of Roger and Dean now that the secret is out. Will Roger submit to his feminine body? Will Dean begin to love the new Valerie? Tune in next time.... maybe... please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But mostly, we want more of the model.

      Delete
    2. ...and who is this model?

      Delete
    3. 100% agreed, if you're willing to make a sequel, this is ripe for it! :D

      Delete
  4. if i wrote a follow up how would you like to see their relationship progress?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just throwing out ideas, feel free to ignore if you don't like them haha

      First idea would be Valerie stays in a coma for months or even a year or two. Over the months, still pretending to be husband and wife, they slip into intimacy.

      This could also have a follow up where Valerie eventually wakes up and the father-son turned husband-wife have to deal with that weirdness. Especially spicy if Valerie tells them the window for swapping back ends after a year or months or whatever has already passed.

      Second idea would be either Valerie passes away or stays in a coma, and the husband and wife drift further apart. But the new Valerie starts to get sexually interested, but not with Dean - eventually hooking up with one of Dean's friends, or even maybe one of Roger's old friends...

      Just ideas, ofc! Love your work :)

      Delete
    2. I like this one as well. If you do a part 2 I don't think I'd have the father and son get intimate. You have already indicated that neither of them want that.

      I think I'd have Roger visit Valerie in the hospital only to discover that she is awake and crying. She was just visited by her rival and worst enemy (Karen). Valerie and Karen are both models and are competing for the same job. Karen found a curse and cast it on Valerie so that the next man she kissed would cause her to swap bodies. Karen knew that if there was a man in Valerie's hot body he wouldn't be able to compete with Karen and would pull out of the next job.
      "So how do we break the curse?"
      "That's the problem. Karen thought that Dean and I would swap and she wanted to make sure I was not going to get the next modeling job. So the only way to switch back is for you, in my body, to get pregnant and have a baby. Once you give birth we'll switch back."

      I think that twist would be wicked. Now Dean and Roger have to not only get intimate but Roger has to have the baby before Valerie dies in his body. Or he ends up divorcing Dean and keeping her body. It would be a tough choice.

      Delete