I think we need more comments on these if we want more. I'm really liking it too! It's a great story, with a great natural progression. I've noticed the captions on here that have more smut pictures or elements on here seem to get more attention. I don't know if he's gonna continue this...
very well written &funy. & drammatic * clever. I hope she doesn't regret this! I love the touch that thry can swapat will if BOT want it. II also wonder how she does as him?
Really enjoyed this series! Just think that they switch back and forth until one time the real Jen accidentally looses the coin and they are stuck! Zoe
Is this the end of will we get more cause it's great.
ReplyDeleteI think we need more comments on these if we want more. I'm really liking it too! It's a great story, with a great natural progression. I've noticed the captions on here that have more smut pictures or elements on here seem to get more attention. I don't know if he's gonna continue this...
ReplyDeleteLoving this so far! Please continue..
ReplyDeleteAnd now the fun really begins!
ReplyDeleteLoving this story. Well done
ReplyDeleteI feel like Ms jen will die in his body leaving trapped with hers
ReplyDeletevery well written &funy. & drammatic * clever. I hope she doesn't regret this! I love the touch that thry can swapat will if BOT want it. II also wonder how she does as him?
ReplyDeleteI wonder if JL spills the beans to a friend who needs a break and we see our MC trying on different celebs who need a break
ReplyDeleteI had exactly the same thought.... Maybe he could take over for an exhausted Brie Larson or Megan Fox?
DeleteHands down best celebrity capper out there. Love you work!
ReplyDelete- Heather
Really enjoyed this series! Just think that they switch back and forth until one time the real Jen accidentally looses the coin and they are stuck! Zoe
ReplyDeleteIt's a great story, but if they both have to want to switch, it could go sideways pretty quickly.
ReplyDelete