I completely agree! It would be nice to have a costume/cosplay label. As a test I just tried to find the caption "love your costume" which was a similar story, and it took a while: I remembered it was a switcher caption and had to go all the way back to 2017 to find it. If you do more like this, which would be great, I hope it's not too much to ask for an accompanying tag.
super story. His wish to go to the c onvention rings very true as well as his popularity later. I wonder if becoming Zoe gets him into trouible - evne meeting the real one? thanks fun cation!
Great to see more cosplay stuff, would love to see more with the pros
ReplyDeleteI completely agree! It would be nice to have a costume/cosplay label. As a test I just tried to find the caption "love your costume" which was a similar story, and it took a while: I remembered it was a switcher caption and had to go all the way back to 2017 to find it. If you do more like this, which would be great, I hope it's not too much to ask for an accompanying tag.
DeleteOh, he is gonna fall in love being his own daughter so much, he is gonna decide become her forever.
ReplyDeletesuper story. His wish to go to the c onvention rings very true as well as his popularity later. I wonder if becoming Zoe gets him into trouible - evne meeting the real one? thanks fun cation!
ReplyDeleteI wonder if, after this experience, he doesn't try using the medallion with other outfits from other people? The medallion's power is very tempting.
ReplyDelete