Loving this would like to see how it ends I get the feeling Al is going to screw the family over even if he gets what he wants
very good story of the causual cruelty of unchecked power
At this point I'd be heading for my daughter's body, keep it out if that psychopaths hands. Who know what would happen if he let someone else in her body.
Well, if Sean says no, and gets swapped, the switcher is now out of the family. Maybe Al will leave them alone after that swap. . . or not. lol
Loving this would like to see how it ends I get the feeling Al is going to screw the family over even if he gets what he wants
ReplyDeletevery good story of the causual cruelty of unchecked power
ReplyDeleteAt this point I'd be heading for my daughter's body, keep it out if that psychopaths hands. Who know what would happen if he let someone else in her body.
ReplyDeleteWell, if Sean says no, and gets swapped, the switcher is now out of the family. Maybe Al will leave them alone after that swap. . . or not. lol
ReplyDelete