I wish I had Sofia Gomez's body
dont we all? lol
Yeah, I'd be super jealous too if I'd missed out on a body like that.
He can share her body with his best bro
Wish you’d do more long series like thanksgiving swap or our son the switcher
i've said it countless times that series are a massive undertaking and require a lot of free time that I dont often have due to my real life job. i will write them when I have time and have a story to tell. Until then you have to be patient.
love this one!
I wish I had Sofia Gomez's body
ReplyDeletedont we all? lol
DeleteYeah, I'd be super jealous too if I'd missed out on a body like that.
ReplyDeleteHe can share her body with his best bro
ReplyDeleteWish you’d do more long series like thanksgiving swap or our son the switcher
ReplyDeletei've said it countless times that series are a massive undertaking and require a lot of free time that I dont often have due to my real life job. i will write them when I have time and have a story to tell. Until then you have to be patient.
Deletelove this one!
ReplyDelete