Would love to see a sequel to thus one, great cap.
Yeah a sequel for this one sounds great
Great cap. I feel like I've seen the image before. Maybe on another blog?
Yup, probably Carly's
wickedly funny! very good story
Oh hell yeah.... If I were Shawn, I would never want to leave Chloe's body either.So gorgeous, with a beautiful flirty smile a that killer rack!
Nice twist at the end.
I feel sorry for Dillon, he doesn’t deserve his life being stolen by these two.
Would love to see a sequel to thus one, great cap.
ReplyDeleteYeah a sequel for this one sounds great
ReplyDeleteGreat cap. I feel like I've seen the image before. Maybe on another blog?
ReplyDeleteYup, probably Carly's
Deletewickedly funny! very good story
ReplyDeleteOh hell yeah.... If I were Shawn, I would never want to leave Chloe's body either.
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous, with a beautiful flirty smile a that killer rack!
Nice twist at the end.
ReplyDeleteI feel sorry for Dillon, he doesn’t deserve his life being stolen by these two.
ReplyDelete