this is going be a great series keep it up!
is this going to be similar "structure" as the remote journey?
kind of yeah. there's only 4 parts right now but i like the idea that I can continue to add to it :)
super start, great story & pic. looking forward tomore. Looks like the mommwilll have to use his body> ? anyway he better hope she doesn't like it! LOL!
This feels like a great start to a series and I am here for it!
I'm excited to see where this goes
Great cap! What's the models name?
Dee Williams
Amazing, I really love stories with astral projection, it adds another layer to the possession.
this is going be a great series keep it up!
ReplyDeleteis this going to be similar "structure" as the remote journey?
ReplyDeletekind of yeah. there's only 4 parts right now but i like the idea that I can continue to add to it :)
Deletesuper start, great story & pic. looking forward tomore. Looks like the mommwilll have to use his body> ? anyway he better hope she doesn't like it! LOL!
ReplyDeleteThis feels like a great start to a series and I am here for it!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to see where this goes
ReplyDeleteGreat cap! What's the models name?
ReplyDeleteDee Williams
DeleteAmazing, I really love stories with astral projection, it adds another layer to the possession.
ReplyDelete