Wicked and Fun. I wonder if its permanent or if it will be able to be fixed.
I hope this isn’t permanent. I hate the stories where the machine breaks and suddenly the person who built it doesn’t remember how it’s built. But he definitely got more time in that body
But it’s an amazing series and I can’t wait to see where it’s going because nate and carl are currently the only two people happy with the swap
Wicked and Fun. I wonder if its permanent or if it will be able to be fixed.
ReplyDeleteI hope this isn’t permanent. I hate the stories where the machine breaks and suddenly the person who built it doesn’t remember how it’s built. But he definitely got more time in that body
ReplyDeleteBut it’s an amazing series and I can’t wait to see where it’s going because nate and carl are currently the only two people happy with the swap
ReplyDelete