Pages

Thursday, December 21, 2023

A Thanksgiving Christmas 1



This is a SHORT little series. 4 caps at the moment but have a few other pics I might use to continue. I had stumbled on some of the models in the series in Christmas getups and thought it'd be fun to check in on them ;)

10 comments:

  1. Your biggest and most elaborate series, even if I think your best is the Meditation series. I think you can always come back to this one and do some spin-off caps or something. Always good for the viewers to see this series again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah there are so many characters that i can easily just check in and update their stories every once in awhile ;)

      Delete
  2. I looked forward to seeing what they are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great continuation! Was just looking over the old caps and it's fun to see it continue :)

    I always enjoy looking at the excel doc for some reason lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic idea to check in on the characters. Only a few days ago I reread the 'Aftermath' and 'Finale' parts of this awesome series. And it's great to see new caps :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome! its always fun hearing people love to come back and revisit such a huge series :)

      Delete
  5. I love it how you said this is a SHORT series. You know that we'd be clamoring for more lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol well that and I didn't want to give off the impression that this was going to be another massive addition to the series

      Delete
    2. Not gonna lie, this actually feels like a Christmas gift

      Delete