I have just finished reading the entire series, starting from the first post in 2015. It was such a fantastic read, and I absolutely loved it! The changes in the characters' forms and relationships were intriguing to follow, and I could read about them forever. Please know that I will eagerly read anything you write about this family. Congratulations on your work, and thank you for sharing it with us! 😊
This is my favorite serie. I"ll love to see more about Simón.
ReplyDeleteDo we also have something with Todd family?
ReplyDeleteI have just finished reading the entire series, starting from the first post in 2015. It was such a fantastic read, and I absolutely loved it! The changes in the characters' forms and relationships were intriguing to follow, and I could read about them forever. Please know that I will eagerly read anything you write about this family. Congratulations on your work, and thank you for sharing it with us! 😊
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how well everyone has adjusted.
ReplyDeleteWish we would of gotten an update on Regina as well
ReplyDelete