Pages

Friday, January 26, 2024

Advancing Your Position


4 comments:

  1. The new Emily has learned an important lesson. She can be much more successful as a young woman than the original Emily. She could look forward to being more successful in her job and maybe kindle a new type of relationship with her friend Carlton. Their short chat just now had caused her to experience a stirring in her body. One that she had begun to feel around handsome men lately. Life might just get to be more interesting and more fun. "Maybe I need to update my wardrobe," she thought. Her current outfit was the just about the most "daring" thing she owned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice story. I'm glad that Carlton didn't want Emily to "earn" the promotion another way. Would be ironic if the original Emily ended up back in their previous position with the new Emily back to their original job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how Jerry is taking his new life and making the most of it. I wonder how long until Emily wants to swap back?

    ReplyDelete