powerrful storiy, well written. I wonder how hoe will behave the hoisnformer felf? I pcan see why ihe did it of coourse but its still a former of murder that poor girl now ion his older body ina ohorrible life. I wonde if he has the sense to memorize whaut stocks will go pup oe winners of sporting eventys>
This is screaming to be a series
ReplyDeleteplease part 2 please!
ReplyDeletePlease part 2!!!!!! 🙏
ReplyDeleteA sequel would be amazing!
ReplyDeleteHave you read "Second Chances" by Emily (tfes8)?
ReplyDeletei havent!
DeleteOne of my all-time favorites. Time travel plus magical TG.
DeleteGive me that speel, I would become the hot girl of my class with no hesitation.
ReplyDeletepowerrful storiy, well written. I wonder how hoe will behave the hoisnformer felf? I pcan see why ihe did it of coourse but its still a former of murder that poor girl now ion his older body ina ohorrible life. I wonde if he has the sense to memorize whaut stocks will go pup oe winners of sporting eventys>
ReplyDeleteSecond part please
ReplyDeleteSounds like an interesting read, but what happened to the original Chrissy? Is she just gone, or did her mind move to his 40 yo body in the future?
ReplyDeletePart 2 please🔥🔥🔥
ReplyDeleteI wonder if doug will make out with his old body to create an alternative timeline. That would be so cool
ReplyDeleteInteresting spell, and idea. Did the spell send her forward in time and into his body? It would be fun to see what happened to her.
ReplyDelete