Great job utilizing the background. I also like your choice of descriptive words, "phallic looking". So many writers wouldn't notice it and if they did almost all of them would just say "penis pot", or the like which almost no actual human would say. I think the logical action for both pairs would be meeting up afterwards. As for keeping them based solely on having great sex for a few days would not be a reason to keep the bodies and leave their entire life behind. I dislike it when soo many people use that in stories.
goals
ReplyDeleteCool dialogue!
ReplyDeleteThen both couples decide to keep their new bodies and leave the hostel for good.
ReplyDeleteGreat job utilizing the background. I also like your choice of descriptive words, "phallic looking". So many writers wouldn't notice it and if they did almost all of them would just say "penis pot", or the like which almost no actual human would say. I think the logical action for both pairs would be meeting up afterwards. As for keeping them based solely on having great sex for a few days would not be a reason to keep the bodies and leave their entire life behind. I dislike it when soo many people use that in stories.
ReplyDeletei actually noticed the pot halfway through writing and was like "oh thats perfect i gotta add it in"
Delete