looks like dads been manipulating teenage boys again ;)
I think dad should blow son so he cums around to the idea of him being in there. He did want them to spend more time together after all
It's too funny that Casey and Jon enjoy trading so much. I wonder if they decide to do an extended trade? Like, Jon goes to college in Casey's body since she'd rather skip college and get real world experience in Jon's body.
looks like dads been manipulating teenage boys again ;)
ReplyDeleteI think dad should blow son so he cums around to the idea of him being in there. He did want them to spend more time together after all
ReplyDeleteIt's too funny that Casey and Jon enjoy trading so much. I wonder if they decide to do an extended trade? Like, Jon goes to college in Casey's body since she'd rather skip college and get real world experience in Jon's body.
ReplyDelete