WOW! one of yiour best GREAT STORY &NCONCEPT! I guess the grass is really green as each other I wonder how many people would do such a deal? I wonder if thry start ttrainng each other their jobs?
This could be interesting series if they take a step further in trying to pretend to be each other. I wonder if they would stay together of maybe bring in his girlfriend into the mix.
Sounds like they should be together instead to me.
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet deal!
ReplyDeleteWOW! one of yiour best GREAT STORY &NCONCEPT! I guess the grass is really green as each other I wonder how many people would do such a deal? I wonder if thry start ttrainng each other their jobs?
ReplyDeleteSo, if it's a regular thing, maybe it should be a series?
ReplyDeleteThis could be interesting series if they take a step further in trying to pretend to be each other. I wonder if they would stay together of maybe bring in his girlfriend into the mix.
ReplyDelete