would be interesting to see a part 2 with Melissa's pov of things
Agreed it would be neat to see the copping or if it become permanent
I'd also enjoy seeing more of this story
or when she tries to swap back he ends up in Melissa's body and the three have to adjust to the three way swap
I'd like to see a part 2 from Melissa's perspective as well!
Looks like David doesn’t care who’s in that body I love that for him. Please make this a series maybe he takes advantage of her knowing it’s her sister in that body.
would be interesting to see a part 2 with Melissa's pov of things
ReplyDeleteAgreed it would be neat to see the copping or if it become permanent
DeleteI'd also enjoy seeing more of this story
ReplyDeleteor when she tries to swap back he ends up in Melissa's body and the three have to adjust to the three way swap
ReplyDeleteI'd like to see a part 2 from Melissa's perspective as well!
ReplyDeleteLooks like David doesn’t care who’s in that body I love that for him. Please make this a series maybe he takes advantage of her knowing it’s her sister in that body.
ReplyDelete