i just watched the video that this image is from and it fits really really well with the caption! you can watch it and really imagine someone possessed this girl and is ruining her worklife. i highly recommend the video to whoever may be reading this comment!
her name is Kylie Page and I believe it's officially on Brazzers but I found it split up into parts on XVideos. so if you search "Kylie Page office" or toggle around something like that you'll find some of it. I was mainly concerned with the beginning part anyway bc it really feels a lot like this great caption (been loving the coworker tag here lately!)
i just watched the video that this image is from and it fits really really well with the caption! you can watch it and really imagine someone possessed this girl and is ruining her worklife. i highly recommend the video to whoever may be reading this comment!
ReplyDeletename of the star and video name please and thank you
Deleteher name is Kylie Page and I believe it's officially on Brazzers but I found it split up into parts on XVideos. so if you search "Kylie Page office" or toggle around something like that you'll find some of it. I was mainly concerned with the beginning part anyway bc it really feels a lot like this great caption (been loving the coworker tag here lately!)
DeleteI googled her and it turns out she just died :(
Deletereally nice cap, specially the pic
ReplyDeleteDoes he decide to keep her body? Could you make a sequel?
ReplyDelete