Can Traders not switch back right away? Or is there a certain delay between when they can do it?
wickedly funny, I love trader storie
It has been 10 years since you did The Turnabout Suite caption. Have you put any further thought into making it a series?
While I was curious about the I'm replying to. I really enjoyed the caption, personally I would NEVER give up her body.
Period is a small price to pay for being the sexier gender.
Can Traders not switch back right away? Or is there a certain delay between when they can do it?
ReplyDeletewickedly funny, I love trader storie
ReplyDeleteIt has been 10 years since you did The Turnabout Suite caption. Have you put any further thought into making it a series?
ReplyDeleteWhile I was curious about the I'm replying to. I really enjoyed the caption, personally I would NEVER give up her body.
DeletePeriod is a small price to pay for being the sexier gender.
ReplyDelete