Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2025

I Look Like A Freak 1


7 comments:

  1. It's been a long time since I saw a head swap caption posted here. The last one was back in 2019

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been starving for quality head swapping content for a long time. With body swaps at least one has the entire set and can pass as the other person, but body part swap (and headswap in particular)? It is more clear then that the person in question has something that isn’t supposed to be theirs…

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happened to the link for Part 2? It came and went from the feed too quickly to be able to read the sequel. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it got flagged by blogger and I had to remove it

      Delete
    2. Is it available anywhere else or will it be reposted with a different image? Interested where this character was going.

      Delete
    3. anything i have to remove I end up posting on my Ko-Fi/Discord

      Delete
    4. can I please get a link to those, I'd love to see part 2

      Delete