Hmm, that title, those character names...
hehehehehe
Cause of this caption, I want to start playing a certain game again
could you add a pregnant tag to this so its easier to find later on? thanks!
Very powerful story. I like how Calvin takes control of the situation.
I feel bad for the baby. I don't think Heather will be a very good mother without the money, and I don't think Ciel would have been either. I think the only fair thing to do is another switch: Calvin into Ciel's body, Ciel into Heather, Heather into the baby, the baby into Calvin.
Hmm, that title, those character names...
ReplyDeletehehehehehe
DeleteCause of this caption, I want to start playing a certain game again
Deletecould you add a pregnant tag to this so its easier to find later on? thanks!
ReplyDeleteVery powerful story. I like how Calvin takes control of the situation.
ReplyDeleteI feel bad for the baby. I don't think Heather will be a very good mother without the money, and I don't think Ciel would have been either.
ReplyDeleteI think the only fair thing to do is another switch: Calvin into Ciel's body, Ciel into Heather, Heather into the baby, the baby into Calvin.