Friday, May 22, 2026

Our Son The Switcher Finale



Our Son The Switcher will return in Avengers Doomsday...

Kidding. But they will be back in a new season someday!

I know this seems like it wrapped up quick but thats cause I had to stop and rewrite my original plans so I could bring at least thing part to and end. I was going to go right into a whole school arc, as you can probably tell, but now I can do that with a fresh start. :)

12 comments:

  1. As long as its not done we are all good lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm asking for a lot, but could you provide a table of who is the son of whom, who's mother of whom, and what the relationships are like, things like who was in what body, etc. ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I decide to make a comprehensive guide myself!
      Hope this helps :)
      https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1xcPSx-hPjeZPN3cjTlIfOPRAjAJTCvvs9Rr9WbcgTa0/edit?usp=sharing

      Delete
  3. Thank you for this saga, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please can you conitnue "No one will even know" series with Emma Weliky's ig model?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good story!! Please continue ". Meditation series"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know this is going to sound like a weird question, but is Steven able to switch places with animals?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The real question is... Can Steven switch places with plants?

      Delete
  7. Thanks for your postings, please continue

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this concept, and I’m really enjoying the story. Thank you so much for sharing it!
    I make comics and illustrated captions, and this idea really inspired me. While I don’t have anything properly planned yet, I wanted to ask first: would you be okay with me making something loosely inspired by it? I’d absolutely credit you, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This Story had been so amazing, so much so that i decided to do a reread, not only that but, while rereading I decided to make a comprehensive guide to all the swaps in Our Son The Switcher (I had time on my hands lol) hope this helps people and if not just stands a testament to the story!
    I will update it if a sequel series ever comes out too, thank you so much SwitchHitter for all your great stories! :D
    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1xcPSx-hPjeZPN3cjTlIfOPRAjAJTCvvs9Rr9WbcgTa0/edit?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow! thats really impressive work! Hopefully this helps clear things up for people lol

      Delete