Ooh I love this caption ^^ the idea of having to perform her job while she's gone is great, especially a job being broadcast live where any mistakes are very... public! Wonder where she's off to in Simon's body too—a 'family thing' is a textbook get-out-of-work excuse 😅
1) Excellent caption my friend. Super fun. 2) Yes. You need to take care of yourself. You've been one of the most prolific writers I've ever known and I've been enjoying your work since the Yahoo! Groups days. So yes, if you're feeling burnt out relax and recharge.
Love your caps and your style, you're fantastic at them. But please yes take care of yourself and take whatever ever breaks you need, we'll be waiting whenever you're ready to come back.
Ooh I love this caption ^^ the idea of having to perform her job while she's gone is great, especially a job being broadcast live where any mistakes are very... public!
ReplyDeleteWonder where she's off to in Simon's body too—a 'family thing' is a textbook get-out-of-work excuse 😅
Oh and good on you for taking care of yourself! Taking breaks and pacing yourself is the best way to keep doing things you enjoy.
DeleteI love it when you keep your caps clean and not just about getting intimate. You should make more of them
ReplyDeletei feel like the majority of my caps are clean
Delete1) Excellent caption my friend. Super fun.
ReplyDelete2) Yes. You need to take care of yourself. You've been one of the most prolific writers I've ever known and I've been enjoying your work since the Yahoo! Groups days. So yes, if you're feeling burnt out relax and recharge.
Love your cations, but take care of yourself. I always love reading the old captions on my weekends
ReplyDeleteLove your caps and your style, you're fantastic at them. But please yes take care of yourself and take whatever ever breaks you need, we'll be waiting whenever you're ready to come back.
ReplyDeleteburnout can definitely be a major issue, if you need a break take it, we'll be here when you get back!
ReplyDeleteLove these wholesome captions. And don't worry, we'll be here for when ever your ready. Please take care of your rest, burnout it's real.
ReplyDelete